This is an unofficial transportation map of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The subway-style map shows all Disney transportation lines of buses, trains, boats and monorails, between the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, Downtown Disney and Disney resorts. The map was last updated on 5 February 2015. Scroll down for the latest changes.
* By downloading this image you agree to the following: You may use this image for personal and non-commercial use only. The image may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. It may not be used in advertising, and may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. If you would like to use this image on your non-commercial website please provide a link back to this page. Please contact me
if you would like to use the map for any other purpose. Thank you.
Please note that this map is unofficial and may not be complete and may contain errors. The map is based on my personal experience, online research and feedback from people who have contacted me. If you spot any errors or have any suggestions please let me know in the comments below or contact me.
5 February 2015:
- Changed name of Polynesian Resort to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (suggested by Rob)
- Added DVC properties: Bay Lake Tower, Villas at Grand Floridian Resort, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, and Villas at the Polynesian Resort (suggested by Rob)
- Added Disney’s Wedding Pavilion
- Added future Yeti parking lot at Animal Kingdom
7 September 2014:
- Added extra bus line to Shades of Green Resort (suggested by Jane)
2 September 2014:
- Added shading for ticketed areas (suggested by Patrick)
- Changed monorail lines format to distinguish from bus lines (suggested by SS3, Doug and others)
- Added Walt Disney World Speedway with shuttle service from TT&C (suggested by Melacore)
- Added line for chairlift to Mt. Gushmore at Blizzard Beach (suggested by bitguru)
- Rerouted (brown) lines from other theme parks to new bus terminal at Magic Kingdom
- Added new (purple) bus line from Epcot to Typhoon Lagoon
- Changed Walking Route from Marketplace to Saratoga Springs to go over new pedestrian bridge
- Removed bus stop at Pleasure Island
- Changed arrows on bus lines to make consistent with other arrows
- Removed bus line from Hollywood Studios to ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Some other small changes